TRS-80 software I wrote
Library of C
CMD File Utils
Your donation gives me time
to develop more cool free stuff
Nick Andrew - TRS-80 - Printer Utils
TRS-80 Printer Utilities
This package contains mostly spoolers and filters. I don't
recall why a print spooler was required.
- This is billed as a "new printer driver". That's quite a feat
for 9 lines of code. It appears that this code was intended to allow
me to pause printout by pressing one of the keyboard keys.
- This program copies a file to the printer.
- This program filters out "rubbish" from the printer - only
allowing 0x08, 0x0d from among the ASCII control characters. It
won't help much against attempting to print an executable, but
maybe it lets a CP/M text file be printed without the LFs.
- This one filters out Ctrl-N and Ctrl-O characters. I think
those characters were for boldface, or maybe double-width.
- There's a program here to spool from printer to disk file.
It used the *NAME mechanism (useful to send a command to a
resident program). There's another pair of programs which
look like they communicate, one being an end-user application
and the other being a driver.